At Aimichem we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating our website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information contain:
1) Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use our website.
2) Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
3) Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Most of the cookies that we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use only in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1) To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2) To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3) To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4) To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us by you is stored on our secure and encrypted servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.